Friday, April 2, 2010

"Is this Heaven? No it's Iowa" (Field of Dreams reference)


All I can say right now is that I just got back from heaven. A part of me still might be there. I don't want to be the cause of some philosophical debate. I just think that heaven can be experienced right here on earth. It really is mostly a kind of state-of-mind. I kept a positive attitude at work today which lead to an awesome workout in the gym. It doesn't stop there. I sat in the hot tub tonight. I bet that I could convince some of the people on this planet that I had an out-of-body experience. OK, I won't go that far.

I always thought that the world would be a better place if more people took the time to get to their "Heaven" so-to-speak. I can tell you the ingredients to mine but they will most likely not be the same for you. It is simple for me. Hot tub + good beer + nice cigar + starry sky = My Heaven. I have nothing more wise to say except to request politely that you find your "Heaven".

No comments:

Post a Comment